How to Train Your Dragon Unit Study - Part One
Part One - Chapter 1
Reading Comprehension Questions:
1. Long ago on what Isle, did a smallish Viking with a longish name live?
2. How many boys were hoping to become full members of what Tribe? And how would they go about doing so?
3. What is Gobber the Belch in charge of?
4. What does Fishlegs have an allergy to?
5. Why must Hiccup be in charge of leading the other boys?
6. There are how many parts to the Dragon Initiation Test?
1. Find out the first part of the D.I.T/Dragon Initiation Test.
2. Look up the word "exile" and find out the Latin origins of the word and what it means.
4. Create your own Dragon type and show your friends. If you really feel up to it, make a Dragon basket!
On to PART TWO!
Links to all 7 parts of our "How to Train Your Dragon" unit study are below.
All Content Used by Permission - Copyright 2001-2015 Individual Authors and FreeUnitStudies.com - All Rights Reserved
This site is a part of the
FamilyClassroom Network of educational websites serving homeschooling families since 2001.